Vikunja 0.13.0 is released
This is a big release!
There were a total of 84 api related and 114 frontend related merged features and improvements since the last release.
All api field names are now
snake_case. The frontend already reflects that.
This release has a few highlights:
You can now organize and prioritize your tasks in a kanban board - each card on a board represents a task. All tasks can be added through the usual ways and will then show up in the kanban board where they can be easily rearranged and reordered.
It is now possible to additionally secure a user account with two-factor authentication.
Configurable api url in frontend #
You can now tell the frontend where it can find the backend - this makes deployment and management of frontend installations easier.
Under the hood, the frontend now uses vuex for centralized state management. This enables some features like displaying the list titles in the task overview pages.
Other Changes #
Other notable changes include:
- Move tasks between lists
- User settings to change email, password and 2fa
- Properly highlight the current list in the menu
- Show parent lists and namespaces for related tasks
- Fix not all labels being shown in labels overview
- Fixes for team managment
- Prevent link share creation with admin rights from a link share without admin rights
All changes #
Vikunja Cloud is here!
Get a hosted Vikunja Account.