Vikunja 0.20.1 was released
This is a patch release with important fixes and refactorings in the frontend and api.
- The last release broke connecting to postgres databases via a UNIX socket. This is now fixed.
- Filtering for date fields now supports dates in other formats than ISO dates. This fixes compatibility with Safari Browsers.
- If a label, assignee or list looked like a date expression the Quick Add Magic feature previously parsed it as a date.
- When opening a task from the gantt chart an error about “too much recursion” was shown while making the task popup unusable. This is now fixed.
- Sorting tasks alphabetically now works as intended.
- More components and intenals habe been migrated to the new VueJS script setup syntax.
To get the upgrade, simply replace the frontend files and replace the api binary or pull the latest docker image. You can also check out the update docs for the frontend updating process.
Vikunja Cloud is here!
Get a hosted Vikunja Account.