Vikunja Frontend 0.20.2 was released
This is a patch release with important fixes and improvements in the frontend.
- The error causing the message “Error: Assignment to constant variable” when editing tasks is now fixed
- When the same new label is used in multiple tasks created via quick add magic it is now created only once
- A list specified via quick add magic is now passed down to all subtasks created via indention
- A task is now correctly removed from its bucket when it is in the first kanban bucket
- Fullscreen side-by-side editing is now disabled as there was no way of getting out of this editing mode
- Only automatically redirect to provider if the url contains ?redirectToProvider=true and it’s the only one
- Variable fonts with subsetting are now used
As usual, you can find the full changelogs in the frontend repo.
To get the upgrade, simply replace the frontend files or pull the latest docker image. You can also check out the update docs for the frontend updating process.
Vikunja Cloud is here!
Get a hosted Vikunja Account.