Vikunja frontend v0.20.3 and API v0.20.2 was released
This is a patch release with important fixes and improvements in the frontend and api.
Among code-improvements, refactorings and dependency updates, these are the noteworthy changes:
- Migration from Todoist now uses their new v9 api. As a result, syncing with Todoist should work properly now.
- Other issues with the migration from third-party services have been fixed.
- A problem with sending overdue task reminders has been fixed.
- Resetting the user’s name to an empty name now works as expected.
- All support for a Wunderlist import has been removed as they shut down their api a while ago.
- When assigning a user with quick-add-magic to a newly created task, Vikunja now correctly ignores users who don’t exist or don’t have access to the task instead of removing the username text from the task title.
- When switching between tasks directly via the related task list the task description of the new task is now displayed correctly.
- Norwegian is now available as a language for the interface. Thanks to our volunteer translators!
Vikunja Cloud is here!
Get a hosted Vikunja Account.