Vikunja frontend and API v0.22.1 was released
I'm also offering a hosted version of Vikunja if you want a hassle-free solution for yourself or your team.
This is a patch release with many small bug fixes and improvements. We have brought some new features onboard, fixed some existing issues, and have made various improvements in performance as well as dependencies. Let’s take a look at all the updates we made.
- The datepicker now uses the user locale to display weekdays (#3878). Thanks to PeterX for contributing this feature!
- Task reminders, are now shown with other notifications in the notifications bar.
Fixes & Improvements #
Among a bunch of smaller fixes, these are the most significant ones:
- Revised user permissions, adjusting visibility and editing options for assignees and task details.
- Implemented necessary validation and adjustments in the filter title field after loading it for editing.
- Fixed focusing, image rendering, and propagation of changes in the editor.
- In kanban, text and icon colors now exclusively rely on the card background color, disregarding the color scheme.
- Notifications now left-align text and accurately display read indicators.
- Multiple changes to the task detail view, including playing the pop sound on some browsers, and triggering related tasks. Also styling adjustments with regards to spacing.
- Explicitly subscribe assignees when they are assigned, eliminating double notifications.
- When using openid authentication, the redirect url is now derived from the current frontend url. This fixes issues when trying to authenticate with the desktop app.
- Webhooks now include full task details. This sometimes prevented some webhooks from being sent at all.
- Multiple third-party dependencies were updated.
Vikunja Cloud is here!
Get a hosted Vikunja Account.